Some of the highlights of the SBM 11.3 release are:
* Folders and Quick Links in Work Center to enable migration away from the User Workspace interface
* Real-Time monitoring of SBM resources and processes
* Two-way logged communication with stakeholders outside of SBM
* Re-usable orchestrations
* A reinvigorated scripting language to eventually replace the aging AppScript offering
* Offline capability for submissions and transitions within the SBM mobile client
Please register for SBM 11.3 Beta Kickoff - April 19, 2017 on Apr 19, 2017 7:00 AM PDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Also attached to this announcement is the beta agreement if you'd like to get a head start on getting it signed and returned to me (email@example.com). Note that while Serena is now a Micro Focus company, the beta agreement is still with the legal entity of Serena Software.
Accepted AnswerNeil GillOffline0Hi Dave,
Unfortunately we are not able to attend this session, will it be available for download afterwards? Some interesting developments!
Accepted AnswerGerard PinzoneOffline0I've heard the classic interface will eventually be removed. Is that scheduled for 11.3 or a later release? Will that topic be discussed?
Accepted AnswerModeratorDavid J. EasterOffline0Thank you to everyone who participated in the SBM 11.3 beta kickoff!
A recording of the webinar is available. Also attached is a PDF of the presentation given. As with all beta code, everything shown/referred to is subject to change without notice.
Accepted AnswerLauren DesouzaOffline