Some of the highlights of the SBM 11.3 release are:
* Folders and Quick Links in Work Center to enable migration away from the User Workspace interface
* Real-Time monitoring of SBM resources and processes
* Two-way logged communication with stakeholders outside of SBM
* Re-usable orchestrations
* A reinvigorated scripting language to eventually replace the aging AppScript offering
* Offline capability for submissions and transitions within the SBM mobile client
Please register for SBM 11.3 Beta Kickoff - April 19, 2017 on Apr 19, 2017 7:00 AM PDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Also attached to this announcement is the beta agreement if you'd like to get a head start on getting it signed and returned to me (email@example.com). Note that while Serena is now a Micro Focus company, the beta agreement is still with the legal entity of Serena Software.
Accepted AnswerNeil GillOffline0Hi Dave,
Unfortunately we are not able to attend this session, will it be available for download afterwards? Some interesting developments!
Accepted AnswerGerard PinzoneOnline0I've heard the classic interface will eventually be removed. Is that scheduled for 11.3 or a later release? Will that topic be discussed?
Accepted AnswerEmployeeErika MarwoodOffline0Is there a maximum number of offline items that you can queue up before reconnecting to the network?
Accepted AnswerLauren DesouzaOffline
Accepted Answerhellen josOffline0Thank you for sharing the details of the kickoff meeting and it details. I have gone through the highlights of the meeting and got interested to participate. So update more details on the site if possible so that I can participate as early as possible. tablet pc wholesale supplier in USA